Why Join the Chamber?
The York County Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization that helps serve as the voice of businesses in York County. Our focus is on our members and helping them grow to their full potential.
- Access to the Chamber Members SAVE! Program (Chamber members have access to the discounts and services offered, with no enrollment fees, no minimums, no obligations or restrictions)
- Ribbon cutting ceremonies
- Free use of small conference room in chamber office (space for up to 6 people – reservations required through the chamber office)
- Receive printed member mailing list (once per year)
- Updates on changes to local and state and ordinances that could affect businesses (updates announced on website, FaceBook, and/or newsletter)
- Highlights of local business resources and grants
- Reduced rental fees for large conference/training room (space for up to 14 people – reservations required through the Chamber office) See A La Carte listing for cost
- Free Member job listings posted on Chamber website and linked in monthly newsletter
- Opportunity to be involved on various Chamber committees (Local Government Relations/ Political Action committee, Events/Fundraising committee, Marketing committee, Membership Development committee)
- Complimentary business listing in printed Member Directory and listing and link in online Member Directory on the Chamber’s website
- New members introduction at BAH and BBH (Powerpoint listing and opportunity to give brief description of business)
- New/Renew members listing in Facebook
- Free admission to all Business After Hours (BAH) and Business Before Hours (BBH) (excludes Holiday Event).
- After attending BAH or BBH will receive email list of other attendee
- Opportunity to host BAH and BBH which includes advertising (multiple eBlasts and social media announcement)
- Admission to Chamber Orientation New Member event
- Vendor discount for Yorktoberfest
- Member announcements on social media
- Eligible for nomination for the Pete Sterrett Small Business of the Year award (presented at York County’s annual Distinguished Business Affair)
- 10% Discount on advertising in printed member directory
- 10% Discount on advertising in printed York County Map
These benefits are additional and for purchase through the chamber office.
- $50 each: Additional printed labels of Chamber members mailing list
- $50 (per month): Logo and link to business on Chamber website home page
- $100: Chamber will send out two (2) individual/tailored eBlasts of business announcements, events, or job postings to our membership (200+) and general (1500+) email database (Maximum of 2 members per month)
- $50 per month: Inclusion of one company brochure in the Visitor or Relocation packets mailed to new residents and/or visitors upon request (tracking info available upon request)
- $25 up to 3 hours | $10 each additional hour – members ($50 up to 3 hours | $25 each additional hour – non-members): Rental of large conference/training room (space for up to 14 people – reservations required through the chamber office)
Effective June 2, 2022
1 employee $150
2 – 10 employees $225
11 – 20 employees $325
21-300 employees $450
over 31 employees $550
Whether you are interesting in joining, visiting our Historic area or a current member, we want to hear from you. Let us know how we are doing or ask a specific question.
9:00am – 5:00pm M-F